My little Butterflies.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blessed New Year!

yet, with that being said........

A new motto for the new year:
Let go of those who bring you down and 
surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.


I am grateful to everyone in 2011, to those who stayed, but more so to those who left, because if it weren't for you, I would not have learned the stuff I've learnt for the whole year and years before this. To those who stayed, I am grateful to have you around, and that a few events of the year 2011 have taught me to choose the company I keep as well. -Not everyone cares and you just have to go missing temporarily, those who notice you're gone are the ones who actually care about your existence, but those who didn't really notice perhaps just don't really care. I will miss the people I once called friends, brothers, sisters and lovers. But the people I have in my heart now, I know how important you are and the things you have done for me; being there for me in all my tears and laughters. I love you all! The best one is yet to come! 




 


"Life is short, live it. 
Love is rare, grab it. 
Anger is bad, dump it. 
Fear is awful, face it. 
Memories are sweet, cherish it."


--and Baby, I rarely make promises, but I promised you and I will try to grow my wings in hopes that one day you need not carry me anymore. That one day, I will be able to fly side by side with you. Thank you for always being there! 
-Neverfailing-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails