My little Butterflies.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Teacup pig madness!



Oh gosh gosh gosh!!!
Was browsing some pet site and came across this oh-so-cute creature!

Presenting~ the Teacup Pig =D

Ain't it just cuteee!

Teacup pigs are kind of a mini-pig.
It's small and can be easily trained.
But here's something to know...



"Although they are a low maintenance pet, they are highly intelligent and, as such, they get bored easily. Owners should expect to pay a lot of attention to them to keep them entertained. If a pet owner is in absentia most of the day, the teacup piglet is probably not the right pet for the household. As with a small child, or a cat or dog, if the tiny pig is neglected, the pet owner could be facing behavior problems with the mini-pig."

Laughs. I guess that's why my doggie is rebelling against me.
Haven't had much time for her lately. Eeks!

Oh-well, don't think I will be getting one anytime soon. Hostel won't ever allow pets moreover a pig, eventhough it's as cute as the one in the picture. So I'm just sharing the Teacup's cuteness with you all!

As for now, I shall stare at their cute pictures and get to know more about them in case in the future I might happen to just want one (:


Cheers! (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw~ so cute~

XxiaO-EMo- said...

yeaaa so cute :D
but ck say looks like pokemon = =||

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails