My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Twisted Fairy Tale.


In the tale, it seems like he's the baddy. But in my tale, I somehow made him seemed like a baddy. It's kind of like a projection thing. Was I projecting myself in him? Confused.

Sometimes you're all good.
Sometimes you're not.
It's so confusing and tearing me up inside.

No longer knowing what I want.
And jealousy rages for the contrary that I know what YOU want instead;
and not my own.

A totally messed up fairy tale.
You're the princess and I'm the prince.
It looks like that when reality hits.

Who knows what the ending is though it's all made up.
But who's to know what will happen when it's just us.
My happy ending much.

A mermaid found a swimming lad,
Picked him for her own,
Pressed her body to his body,
Laughed; and plunging down
Forgot in cruel happiness
That even lovers drown.

- W.B. Yeats

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails