My little Butterflies.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strike stronger, it's SHARPER!

Now there's a new proverb in town.
Okay, I'm not sure whether it is a proverb or not, but it's a metonymy adage.
You know of the one with the sword and pen? that goes something like...,
"The pen is mightier than the sword"
(coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839)

Now, it's would be 'the keyboard is mightier than the sword',
Keyboard as in - computer keyboard.

Sighs.
Sometimes, your words just prick me with pain of million of needles just lunged at you.

Just because you had the same experience with someone prior to now doesn't mean that whenever I do that same something means I'm just doing it out of 'just-because-I-can'. I do them because I do genuinely like it, love it, agree to it and maybe just because of plain silly puppy-love thing.

"We don’t need to complicate all the “reasons” behind our emotions. It’s much simpler than that. Two categories .. good feelings, bad feelings."
- Rhonda Byrne

Yeah, sometimes, we really need not complicate 'reasons' and make our lives more miserable than it is.
Simple to say, you're gave me bad impulses just then.
But also being so real to me, making me want you even more.

I guess you can say I'm bias.
Not everyone's truth I can accept.
The truth hurts. It always does, somehow.
I just need the right people to tell it to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails