My little Butterflies.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Words to describe.

Doubtless I wished we were more than just friends. But somehow I just know you won't ever see me as just that. I thought words would never seem to be able to describe the feeling, but that's just people who don't know how to. I use to be one of them. And sometime still am. Just have no idea how to put words together to preview that emotion, that feeling.

Lyrics, from a song; Still in love with you, by Thin Lizzy, just put those feelings in such precision. So concisely.

"Think I'll just fall to pieces
If I don't find something else to do
This sadness never ceases
I'm still in love with you"

It's so beautifully put. And just exactly what I'm feeling.
I'm just so never over you teddy, and it hurts sometimes that I can't tell you what is in my mind for I fear of the consequence and also knowing that you do not like it.
But whatever it is, I just hope dearly so much in my heart that it'd come true.
Whatever shall be, shall be.

You made me believe once again.
You made me want to feel once again.
You made me want to open up though thorns and vultures are out to get this fragile thing inside that I guarded so hard of.
It's you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails