My little Butterflies.

Friday, June 18, 2010

I feel you, relate to you, accuse you.

You ask what you can do to make me feel better.
You ask what could be done for that part right there.

The answer was never so obvious,
but still you didn't see it.

When everyone else was trying to guess my thoughts,
You were certain of them with no second thoughts.
Now are you just hiding what you know from me as I am from you?
Could you be digging up answers from me, but I'm just hiding them from you?

I'm afraid of the consequence ahead.
I'm afraid of what might become of us.
I'm afraid that it won't work out.

Thoughts flash through my head.
I'm thinking of what's to be said.
I'm watching my words, watching what I say.
But you tell me not to be careful.
Can you handle if I'm not so careful anymore?

For what it's worth,
and if you must know,
the answer is you.
It has always been.

You can make me feel better.
You can fix this part right here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails