My little Butterflies.

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's done!

After one whole week of madness, everything's finally settled! Whoopee! Grins.

One whole week, busy finding lecturer, HD, and getting all the assignment topics, summing to a big whole messy week of fun and distress. Laughs. But mostly, my groupmates and I had problems with the timetable. We couldn't change our classes' time slots because of all the clashes. The lecturer was gracious to allow us to switch classes for we had to attend another class because of THAT mix up. But it wasn't official and didn't quite made sense, because we would be at two places at the same time. But it seemed that we were stuck and just cornered with the conclusion of having to drop that subject and take up another subject which I did not quite fancied. Douche face.


So off to our HD; Head of Department. I liked her alot. But I like most of my lecturers alot too. They are so inspiring and so awing. Just respect them so much for who they are. It's just so awesome. So anyways, our HD is really patient and really kind to us. Helping us to fix all our messed up timetables and classes even though it was kind of really troublesome. Even to us it seemed impossible and really crazy. But our HD managed. FYI, my HD really gained my respect and admiration because SHE is a woman. The more to prove that women aren't as weak as some may preconceive them to be. Her determination to help others really is out of her obligations cos frankly, I've been through situations where people even of the authority or higher power may just push you aside or say that there is no possible solution or nothing could be done, JUST to get you out of their face. But it's so different with her.


But I could tell that it was kind of problematic because this isn't the first class we had problem with and she was dealing with not 1 but around a class-full of people in total. And I guess the classes were so random it was out of her control. But she manage to talk and negotiate with the admins and worked out something.

And finally it's done!

Really appreciate all that has been done.
Not only to her. But to all who have been or have passed through my life.
Really am grateful to you all.

Cheers!
So be grateful with those around you. You might not know how much they may have sacrificed for you. It could be time, or just plain effort.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails