My little Butterflies.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mask Mask Mask!

Masking!

That's what I've been doing for the pass hour.
Bought some kind of a peel-off-mask.
Forgot what it was for already, but sometime for the face, that's for sure!
TeeHee!

It's one Korean product, didn't really know much about it. But was recommended by the shop owner. So, at last, the end result is...

It was painful cos of the peeling part.
But I'm a sadist, or rather a masochist (sort of), so that tingling sensation was quite fun! =D Giggles!

All that pain was worth it. Cos my skin is brighter and smoother now.
Love it! Gonna get more tomorrow or when I go back to the store (:


Here's how I look like. Laughs!

With flash.
..and without flash.

By the way, the reason it looks like I have 2 pairs of eyes is because I was too overly smart that I put some on my eyelid.
It was SO MUCH FUN peeling it off!
Ps: Kids, don't try this at home.
And by the way, doesn't the mask looks like or just reminds you of the gimp?
Here's a picture.
My teddy said it looks like the gimp. Laughs.

Laughs! And of cos I don't exactly look like that, well partially false yet true.
But that's the 'exoskeleton' part then.
This made me laugh. Slowly peeled it so that it wouldn't tear JUST so I can take a picture of it! Haha! But it was worth it.
Brought laughter to myself =D

I hope it did you too (:
Cheers!

Now don't you just want to pinch this? LOL!
No you can't! even if you wanted to! Chucks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails