My little Butterflies.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oatmeal Comics!

Laughs.
Here's some comics entitled [How to Suck at Facebook]
by Oatmeal.
Enjoy!



Honestly,
Let's just admit it. There are loads of people using the Infant Profile.
Chuckles!




The Quiz Taker reminds me of one of my dear friend. Winks.



I have another friend who's The Horrible Photo Tagger too!
Giggles.


And The Passive Aggressor kind of reminds me alot of me.
Laughs!



Laughs even more.
The Rash also kind of reminds me a little of me, and well also one of my other friend who really does follows you around facebook all the time.
Laughs uncontrollably!


Cheers!
Hope you had a great time!
And identified your friends just the same as I did. =D
Check out more Oatmeal comics here.
Cherio! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails