My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bring it on!

Well, first off, I know I definitely SHOULD be sleeping now but just simply can't fall asleep. Moans like a zombie. Feeling so exhausted. Today was the first day of a new semester. And YAY! I'm in Year 2 ! Time flies so fast when you're having fun. Ponders. Hmmm. I kind of doubt this sentence. Well, today passed by really fast, like it just happened with a flick of a finger. And guess what. It wasn't really all that pleasant.

Had our first morning lecture today. Was so excited and glad to see one of my previous lecturer which I quite fancied lecturing. The lecturer kept asking whether we were in the right venue and class because she thought she was suppose to just teach the new intakes; the freshies. Chuckles. She asked quite a number of time I might add. I guess it was kind of a sign.

So we had classes after. But went out for lunch, well actually it was my "Breakfast", cos it was technically my first meal of the day. CK fetched us out! - The first time sitting in CK's car. His car had so many cute stuff in it. Laughs. So totally NOT like his car. We girls giggled behind because of all the cuteness. Then he said that it's his mom's car. Giggles MORE.

So after lunch, we had 1 whole hour, with nothing to do. Four people just sat there in silence, thinking of what to do next. So there I was, staring at you staring at her staring at him staring at me staring at you. =D Then it was decided to head back to campus.

We had a pleasant time again in CK's car. The boys were as adorable as always! Laughs. Making us laugh all the way. Chortles.

To the office to get our results we head. But before that we stopped by our faculty's office to get some forms. Then it occurred. We met the lecturer for the morning's lecture, and were told the BAD NEWS; that we aren't suppose to be in that class for it is for the Year1 students. Sobs. Honestly, I kinda really wanted that lecturer. Love the teaching ways. Just has that warmly cozy feel rather than dull lecturing. Making something so weighty feel like it's only a feather. Oh well, what's left to do? We just thought of switching to the other lecture class when we found out that it clashes with some other class.

It's kind of a long story. So long story short (since I'm kind of being very "elaborative" today) is that our timetable is all messed up. A HUGE gap for one of the days between our classes. Like almost 7-8hours break-time before the next class.
I guess some people will look at it as time to go back to sleep or time to rest before the next class, but well, for me, after going back home after class (if I do), the feel to just snooze at home and skip class. Douche face.

Deficient sleep and this icky sneezing spell has made me kind of cranky. Feeling lethargic the whole time. But yet more work needed finishing -Preps for the upcoming event! It's going to be the first time organizing such an event; for me. But I'm grateful to have my dear and darling and gang to help in organizing it! Thanks you guys!

So I guess the day wasn't all that bad. Just some messed up classes' time.
But aside from that, it was all good. Had laughs and fun with them. I'm glad I wrote this ESSAY, Laughs. I kind of saw how exaggerated I made the day seemed, when it wasn't really that bad because I have posies to have my back and be there all the way. So now, I'm all pumped up for tomorrow's event! Can't wait for it. Hope it'll be a success though the lack of time for better preparations.

Oh Oh! And I almost forgot! More sweets to sweeten my day, I got this lovely necklace from darling. She bought two; one for dear and another for me. Now three of us have the same kind of necklace but with a different pendant. Will upload pictures of it soon. I've got lots of surprises and presents this month (meaning the month of May). TeeHee! Glee!

And what do you know,
time does fly when you're having fun!
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails