My little Butterflies.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jailbreak please.


All's well that ends well? I think not.
And just when you think nothing could get any worse,
it comes whopping you right at your head!

Well, to know this story, we need to rewind back to yesterday night at about 2100hours.

Mandy and I were talking about going back to campus. When and what time to leave for hostel, which was initially today; 29th May. Then somehow a friend asked about going to the movies before going back. So we set to meet at noon for movies then go back to the hostels on Sunday.

Noon, Saturday, 29th May 2010.
Mandy called me. I woke up to her call after she rang me 3 times. I realised I was late for our date. I dash off to wash up and get ready for the outing. 1230hours I was all done and ready to leave. I reached for the keys from my bag's front pocket but nothing. I opened the mid pocket to search thinking I might have misplaced it, and still nothing. I practically ransacked my whole entire house looking for that one bunch of keys of mine. GAWDDD.


It's 1250hours, and the movie was at 1330hours. And I was STILL stuck in the house. With no key at sight. No spare key in sight too. I was on the verge of breaking down due to recent events. Finally after multiple messages to my family, then I got a reply on 1300hours. Apparently the spare key was at home; somewhere. I searched for it and found it. My heart leaped with joy. I managed to open the front door. Skipping to my room to get my bag, I came out to realise that I could not open the front gate. Another failed attempt. Screaming all the way inside.

So up until now, I'm still jailed home. And I found out multiple uneventful noes events. Some rather depressing I might add. It brought me to tears. But after much tears, I do feel better. I recall Teddy saying "You're like a baby. You forget everything after you cried." Well, it's not forgetting to be exact, but a slight amnesia which I guess is my defense mechanism to help keep me sane from all the threatening events that's potentially causing or have caused me breakdowns. But anyway all that sober has given me quite a migraine. So, fare thee well. Hopes and prays hard for myself to find my keys soon.

Cheers all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails