My little Butterflies.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's so totally Y.

Da da Da.
I'm lost in confusion of what I did to you.
Why is it that you're being all mean.
It's so cold that it's freezing me too.

Why has it got to be the way it is?
Life is cruel and mean.
It lunges things at you. Although some good things.

How come I'm suffocating when it's your space I'm occupying.
Things don't make sense.
One minute is all happily ever after, and what'd you know, the next, the page has been ripped apart cos the author didn't see that it fit to play that happy part.
It's all a blur.

I'm as confused as you are.
Yet I don't think I am.
But you think that it's just you when all of it happened because of me.
Funny how life tickles you in the bone.
Not the funny bone.
But other bones which names are far from funny.

Da da Da.
Confusion makes the world go round, in a dizzy fickle-minded way.

1 comment:

kahzhing said...

=.=,I cant understand well what u write...but i guess there is a lot of thing that we have to learn and accept it, so cheer up^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails