My little Butterflies.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Infect you, infect me.

You know how infectious laughs are?
Sadness and depression works the same.
And sometimes more powerful than Happiness.

I've this resolution to be happy, and make others happy.
It pays off to see that you are able to put a smile on that sad face,
a tear of happiness to replace the sorrowful one.

But I've come to learn that it's hard to stay happy, when especially I have this really pessimistic mind that loves to put thoughts in my head. It's evil.
I love to cry.
He says it's okay for me to cry cos I'm a girl.
But I hate to cry.
It puffs my eyes and dehydrates me. Making me look like a goldfish.
Pouts. :(

But, it made me happy when I made someone who wasn't sad even happier;
though the person was trying to make me happy instead.
I was on the phone with my friend.

...
Me: I'm crying
XX: Why? Don't cry. smile.
Me: I can't help it, the tears just come.
XX: Come on, don't cry, please.
Me: I can't help it cos' I drank too much water and I didn't go to the toilet, so it came out the other way.
XX: Where got like tat one. Laughing.
Me: Got ler.
XX: Remember to drink more water okay?
Me: The more I drink, I shall cry more cos the toilet discriminates me and I can't go.
XX: (Tries to control from laughing) Silly.

Well, me being silly, kinda made someone else smile.
and the feeling of making others smile made me happy despite that I was crying.

So I guess it's not that hard to be happy now, is it?
It remains a mystery to me.
Human mind, especially my own, I shall never understand.
But for now, at least this happy thought here shall have to bare through.

I am now in search of laughters.
As contagious as it is, it's just the right medicine for me.
Cheers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails