My little Butterflies.

Monday, May 24, 2010

An answer needing no words.

What more can be said?
The only language every language will understand.
"dot dot dot" = "...."

In other words, silence.
Silence is the only thing I can do now that could only seem right to me.
No words to hurt anyone or me.
No gestures to indicate anything else to lead you on or put you down.
Just plain nothing.
Silence.

But yes, I'm aware I'm only running away from the matter.
And I don't usually run from them.
But for now, it seems like the best solution for me.

This is what I'll do now.
"Don't tell God how big the problem is.
Tell the problem how big is your God."

Here's a song for yal.
Hush Hush. (:

2 comments:

Josheen Ma said...

agree you quotation^^
Tell the problem how big is your God."

XxiaO-EMo- said...

^_^ yea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails