My little Butterflies.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Tick Tock away and its hip hip huuray!

As the clock ticked its way to 2... papers were flipped and questions were read. Jaws dropped open then followed by "..WHAT(s)!?!" that flew right out of everyone's mouth. It was so hilarious despite the fact that my jaw dropped just the same yet, I couldn't help myself to resist from laughing.

Brainfarts! That's what it was, all the way. That's how it was throughout the intensifying 90minutes of my life. For the next 6 minutes after that were taken to check the paper, and filling up the other particulars. I did my knot in a bow, for it looked pleasant and way nicer than the writings inside. Scribbles and scratches. Everything was everywhere! A total mess. I hope it's readable despite all that commotion inside.

I've worked over the hot stove and given it all I've got. Now staring at the clock, seeing each second repeat itself over and over again. 15 more minutes to go. I couldn't wait for the time to be up. The draggy minutes were mortifyingly hard to pass. But I managed, we all did.
Prayers and all. I do pray all my papers will score.

For the next one we wait, being the last for some, my second last it wait.
Anxiously I wait for dear old Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... For twas the day when teddy arrives, my heart shall leap with surprise.

7 comments:

kahzhing said...

the day when teddy arrives, ur heart shall leap with suprise? haha, no wonder u dun wan go trip , some1 come to find u ~ haha

XxiaO-EMo- said...

swt~ not that la! yor = = hahaha. but surprise eventhough I know it. haha.

kahzhing said...

lol,i cant get wat u means lor ~ haha ~wat's make u suprice ?

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha. the time. the moment. the everything will surprise me :D hahahaha

kahzhing said...

lol, u didnt tell the event lor ~ haha

XxiaO-EMo- said...

hahaha. wat event XD

kahzhing said...

dunno , the event that make u suprice lor ~ ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails