My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quote Collection.

I just love quotes. And I save quite alot of webpages with those quote in them.
I see quotes as inspirations.
Words of wise men.
And love those especially those with philosophical values in them.
So i'm just thinking of compiling them all here.
So here are some quote which I fancy.


"Every edit is a lie."
-- Jean-Luc Goddard

"Cinema is the most beautiful fraud in the world."
-- Jean-Luc Goddard

"Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions."
-- Albert Einstein

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-- Gandhiji

"Don't compromise yourself. It's all you've got."
--
Janis Joplin

"Perhaps all music, even the newest, is not so much something discovered as something that re-emerges from where it lay buried in the memory, inaudible as a melody cut in a disc of flesh. A composer lets me hear a song that has always been shut up silent within me."
--
Jean Genet

"No good opera plot can be sensible:... people do not sing when they are feeling sensible."
--
W. H. Auden

"Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say, or how to ask for what we really need."
-- Unknown

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny."
-- Frank Outlaw

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."
--
John Maxwell


"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you."
-- Erich Fromm


2 comments:

Hilton said...

I love those, thank you..

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Me too (:
Some are really inspiring, and witty too (:
I really love quotes! :D
glad you enjoyed^^
will update more soon (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails