My little Butterflies.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peanuts over you.


I miss you when you're not here with me. To be beside me. Eventhough no words are said, it's your presence that makes me feel just so content, so blissed, so happy. Now that you're gone, there's nothing to be felt other than dampness on my cheeks as the tears flow by them. Each song sang by him reminds me of you. Each song sang by her reminds me of you. You have become the soundtrack of my season. Never fading. I came to love the song "They all laughed" by Chet Baker.



'....They laughed at Wilber and his brother when they said that man could fly,...They laughed at me wanting you, said i was reaching for the moon, but all you came through now they'll have to change their tune. they all said we'll never could be happy, they laughed at us and how, but all who's got the last laugh now.'



I do wish that you'll come through, and me wanting you won't be laughed at now. I'm so peanuts over you. Just going bananas for you. But this will be something you'll never read about. So pour me some whiskey and let me retard away! No one can see me. Just invincible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails