My little Butterflies.

Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Valentine's day all over again.


Today is the day some people find most interesting.
All the love, hugs, and kisses flying about.
It's the 20th of May.
which is 520; in Chinese if read fast kinda sounds like 我爱你.

我爱你 (wo ai ni) : I love you.



And it's like Valentine's day all over again.
It's a day of love, if I may say so.
Smiles.

Although, to me, it's just like any other day.
But I found something really happy, and made my heart skipped a beat when I read it.
I found out from my dearest darling's blog.
..and apparently, she and him has made their relationship OFFICIAL.
Laughs.

So here they are.
My darling & her beau
Don't they just make the sweetest most adorable couple.
Love them both to the MAX.
We've guessed for quite awhile that they were together but they didn't say anything about it, so we just stayed guessing and assuming that they were. And now that they are, OPEN UP THE CHAMPAIGN, this calls for a celebration! Teehee! (:




And though my post is a wee-bit late as it has passed midnight,
but still I wish and hopefully spread all my love to who-so-ever is reading (:
May you be blessed as well.
Just the same as I have to know that others are so happy in love.
And hope all my couple friends will always be happy, and those who are single,
Hey, you always got me. Laughs.


Love God.
Love Family.
Love Friends.
Love you all.

So, Cheers!
And happy 20th May to you all over again.

2 comments:

christy said...

lol...who say my blog is writting about him??? ==''' speechless

XxiaO-EMo- said...

got link!!! XD
you din talk about him meh??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails