My little Butterflies.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Stuck in confusion.

So much misunderstandings.
You didn't get what I meant.
I didn't get what you meant.
Should I fix this?
Or perhaps it's better this way.
[Dilemma] #heartbroken#

I thought I knew what you want.
I thought I could fulfill that want.
But all along, I've been filling that empty tank with the wrong things.
It's so insane and foolish.
Thing should never be assumed.
Don't ask me read between the lines. You know I won't.

You always say you were not understood.
Have you ever taken a chance, a single second to understand this mind, right here.
Irony all over.

You're just as similar as I am.
Words with hidden meanings.
But we both know that neither I or you will state the obvious.
Both shant spell it out for you.
So how am I to know which or what you mean?

Dilemma is what it is.
A decision I never want to make.
It's not as easy as it seems.
Torn in between both worlds.

Am I too greedy to want it all?
I guess I am.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails