My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New clinic at Kampar.



Was sick again. As usual, had to get dragged to the clinic, cos my stubbornness just prevents me from going there. Being so caring and loving, my dear brought me to the clinic.
She's just so OSM! Love her to bits! (:

So anyways, had a tonsil thingy going on. It was kind of real mean and nasty, hard to swallow stuff; in a way good for me to evade binging on food. [Lawls]
(My dear is so gonna 'swt' on this :P )

So I was thinking; Oh tidaks. Medicine again! More stuff to swallow; more pain!
Then the doctor suddenly stopped and stared.
Asked, "Do you have a fever?" --No, I said.
Then he told me that "this is a special remedy which will absolutely work!"
And somehow, dear and I got 'lectured' on tonsils for 3minutes or so. [Laughs]
But then, he instructed me to get to Tesco to buy ICECREAM and eat it.
I should be feeling better after that.

Yes, you did not see wrong!
it's ICECREAM!

Well, my eyes lite with GLEE and excitement when I heard ICECREAM!
..cos I thought that before I went to the clinic that "Oh crap, i need to avoid cold foods, spicy delic Indian curry and fried stuff -- sadface"
BUT BUT BUT...!!! ICECREAM happened ((:
[GLEE!]

And as true as it was, I did get better with help from icecream.
It didn't cure me completely but helped my throat feel way way better in within 1hour after eating ICECREAM.
The medicine was surprisingly effective. Unlike those I've taken from other clinic in KAMPAR. (Shhh... =X)
..but honestly I think for the rest of my campus-life here, I'd definitely go to this clinic of ICECREAMs :D

Doctor is way friendly;
just the type of doc I need-- cos I love talking and asking questions!
I think deardear also prefers this doc to others? [Lol]
Learn alot from talking to him.
and and most importantly ---ICECREAM!
Nahh! [Laughs], not icecream but EFFECTIVE meds!

So here's the 2nd time we're seeing him.
First was me. Second was deardear.
She had a small cut at the sole of her feet. Seemed like nothing much, but Dr Manoj (his name) found 4, yes, FOUR! shattered glass pieces in there. One was so big, that I think my eyeballs almost popped out from my eye socket.

So presenting the doctor that SAVED my dear's life.
(who knows what might have happened if it stayed there and ended up in the blood stream)

Lifesaver (:


Dr Manoj -all in a serious mode. Prescribing meds (:


Deardear and Dr M. (:


Dr M explaining after his treatment for deardear's leg.


Recommended to visit this clinic!
...and the upside, it's 24/7!

No 2229, Jalan Batu Karang Taman Bandar Baru 31900 Kampar, Perak
Poliklinik Dr. Manoj & Surgeri (24hours)
...we care about your health...
new clinic opened in June 2010.
Recommended (:
CHEERS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails