My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

No merry mare.


Sweaty, head all heated up with pains all over.
I'd definitely rank THAT as one of my worst nightmares yet!

Though I can't exactly recall the exact events of it, but the feeling it left me with was utterly the MOST unforgettable one yet! Feeling lost. Feeling scared. Feeling like all hope's gone. Feeling that pain in your heart when you've lost somebody. Grievance. It is all those feelings and more that made it so creepy.
It felt like as if I have car sickness and that fear inside of some sort of phobia which just wants to get out. Just feel like puking from that.

But I couldn't remember what it was about.
Just that when I woke up, I knew about someone's lost. I felt that pain.
And straight thought about the ones I loved, and the fear of losing them just automatically came to me.

My head is still pounding.
Felt like how you've hit your head so hard and so bad that it's indented there.
The dent is still there on ur car and nothing you can do from the outside can make it flex again. Ouchs!

Hope to find some hugs soon.
Trying to make this feeling fade away.
Very unpleasant indeed!

I honestly think that for me, my nightmares are defined from not what they are about.
But it's about the feeling I'm left with while and after dreaming it.
I have terrifying, upsetting dreams before. But no fear of it as they sometimes don't give me a feeling of anything like this whatsoever.
It's the feeling that scares me.

Some part of me feel like it's a type of Freudian's dream analysis-type.
Yet some part just fears that it's Jungian's. :\
Gosh!

God, let it just be a dream.
Losing people, I want not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

last nite i got a freakin nightmare...made so scared and horrifed the whole nite...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails