My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Infectious Emo.

You know how virus evolves,
and gets stronger like how we humans do by learning from our mistakes?
[by the way, now I'm thinking virus are like those mad scientists in those fictional cartoons i used to watch, just trying to take over the world by wiping clear of the human race.]
eg: H1N1 ----> H1N2 ----> bla bla bla.. [and the list goes on]

Well emoness seems to have grown and evolved becoming something like that.
Every other emo person infects the other with emoness which leads to more emoness til that person just becomes depressed and losses interest in everything else.

You my friend just infected me with more emo.
I was emo to begin with,
and now more emo than ever.
You help traffic thought flow in my mind.
Just how awesomely that sounds,
I wished that those trafficking of thoughts could actually turn to assignment stuffs..
How awesome would that be?!
Then maybe, just maybe I'll be able to brew some massive ideas for writing the report.

Tralala.
So now I'll just be a flee and jump to the nearest person's head and spread this wonderful viral of emoness.

At least you'll know you're still capable of thinking.

Plans for today; later, I hope they will turn out fine.
*fingers-crossed*
...so at least ONE other thing which I can control would work out. (:

Cheers! (:
Have a great day yal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails