My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What she says.


Reminiscing about the past brought me to tears again.

For some reasons, I always pin stuff on myself.
Just can't seem to come to senses about this.
It hurts inside and I know that it just hurts too much.
I don't want you to feel this way too.

When you said I was her.
I associated me being her, and what she is now.
Not there beside you.
Not there to hold your hand.
Not there to say I'm sorry that I actually do care about you.
Never ever to say I love you ever again.

Sometimes it just seems like somethings are too good to be true.

I love the clouds alot.
Always wanting to reach out for it.
Never could actually reach it no matter how hard I tried.
Not even going to the highest building could I grasp you.

I could only catch you in pictures.
But you sometimes run too quick that only my eyes could behold you and keep you in memory sake, but sadly it is vulnerable to fade.

I actually never had what you have.
I do see it as, "Do unto others what you'd want others to do unto you."
To treat others like how you'd want to be treated.
Don't trash others if you don't want to get trashed.
Respect others then you shall gain it.
Love others and you'll eventually see love flowing back to you.
You'll reap what you sow.

What I do, unconsciously, maybe I wanted those things to be done to me.
But I don't expect anything from anyone.
I just do what I can.
Though out of everyone, I wished that you'd know me.
But that's too much to ask.
...and I shant.

Preparing myself to be strong for situations to come which I feared most.
But I keep hurting myself cos everyday I try to get away from you,
I get drawn in and eventually end up doing what I am now again.
Tearing.
Maybe it's the virus.
Maybe it's all this stress.
I don't know which factor it would be.


From everyone,
People just expect changes.
For the better.
Better service to make them happier.
But she told me that all she ever wanted was just for you to say 'don't change'.

Dont you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Dont you ever say
You dont like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself
Youre better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
Cause theres nothing bout you I would change
I think that you could be
Whatever you wanted to be
If you could realize
All the dreams you have inside
Dont be afraid
If youve got something to say
Just open up your heart
And let it show you the way

Believe in yourself
Reach down inside
The love you find will set you free
Believe in yourself
You will come alive
Have faith in what you do
Youll make it through

Dont change...

"There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails