My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tired suddenly.

I'm just so discouraged to do anything now.
Have this feeling of missing someone. Like how someone's just not there anymore.
Feeling lost. Being empty and hollow,
..and every word uttered just echoes unheard.
Have been having this feeling the whole day now.
And it doesn't seem to be going away.

You just had to keep popping into my mind.
I hate how we had that conversation.
I hate how you never did actually show what you said.
Hate that you never seem to care.
*Well actually hate is a rather strong word; and I dislike using it.
But in this context, it just sounds right.
Don't mean I mean it so harsh.

I'm unwell.
I'm just not right.
Things inside are just making me feel all messed up.
On top and all.
I just feel so wrong.
I don't want to feel this way anymore.

My mind is messed up.
Feelings effed up.
My heart's all tangled with veins of thoughts cos they keep crossing each other.

Why do you make me feel the way that I am?
Why do things just have to work out so sequentially?
Why do I have to think about this?
and why am I still asking why to all this?
It's all happened before.
Why now? Why again?
Sighs.

[Still there for me - Corbin Blue ft. Vanessa Hudgens]
The song that's playing in my mind.

Are you there for me?
Even when I can't be there for you. Will you be?
I want to say I will always be there for you.
I know I will try to.
I've never so far not be.
Just feels so hollow here.
Wants so much to feel how's it's like being there with you.
Can you just be there for me?

Just random thoughts of mine.
Not intended for anyone, or maybe it is.
But I could just be messing with your mind. (:
So Cheers!

Go and love.
Be loved and spread love.

"Kind is love with it's work boots on."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails