My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pastalicious.

Whoa.
I noticed I've been way way back slacking on my posts!
Was planning to post about the predicting octo, then about the game last night and well... that didn't work out and I guess it's way WAY past that 'era'.

It's official!
Things have gone back to the way they were (:
No more football.
Mamak stalls are no longer pack.
and well, people are returning to their usual streak time of sleep. (:

But I didn't get much sleep yesterday THUS I woke up in the most dreaded moods ever!
*Strangles migraine and diarrhea* Curses!
So practically had the most EMOest day ever this month!
(..and sorry you guys if I shocked you with my post-emo; depressed moods)

But thankfully I have a bunch of awesomedelic company that cheered me up like MAJOR time! Well, firstly thanks to dear dear well for just being there even though she's like ALWAYS there for me :P TeeHee!
Thanks dear!

And then to the Melvster!
Thanks for the awesomely great dinner. Kinda the first guy that has ever cooked for me (whilst in Kampar), okay this first-time credit goes to Alex and Melv, for the mash potatoes and fettuccine; which Melvin calls as "HOR-FUN" cos it tasted like it. Laughs!

So well, here's Melvin~

He had a haircut, so well, his hair is....SHORTER! Obviously~
And this was taken during dinner at his place (:
Awww.. so sweet to invite me over to his place. *smiles* :D

And this was what we had...

Macaroni !
..and this one, well Melvin said, "..and shadow fell on it"
Which kinda was what had happened.
Alex was shoving more fooooooodddd into Pinky's plate, wait...or was it Yellow's?
-anyways, it's his shadow. :D


This picture (below), I kinda fancy, maybe it's because I took it. LOL!
Nahhh. I think it's because of Melv's humongous FORK!
..which Alex used as a spoon! Laughs!


...and then here are the regular forks~ :P

Had an awesome time at the Melvster's place. Met new friends!
Laughed at new jokes. Ate some delic stuff! ..and well that all just cheered me up and filled my happiness quota for the day. Giggles!

Then had some yumcha-hour with Darling, XiaoJie and Papa.
*Which boast my mood even MORE*
Kinda feel bad for messing with xiaojie. Had been "bullying" him the whole time :P
Sorry xiaojie (if you're reading this). But will tease you next time still!~
TeeHee! (:

So, that's pretty much.
Will update on my CLOUD next.
Hopefully I don't get sidetracked or anything :P
CHEERS! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails