My little Butterflies.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bombarded.


Apparently I couldn't figure out what was my initial post-idea was, cos had everything in mind but it just got lost in transition as it was on the way here from some obstacle that kind of knocked or shook it out of my head. :\
So this is what you're gonna read for now.
No worries though. Will think hard for it to come back.
If it doesn't, oh well. That's just too bad.
So........here goes.


Sometimes it's just darn bombastic that something like this could go so so wrong,
and I still find space to laugh it out.
It's definitely crazy, but no point catering to that emodelicness, right?

Well I guess it's becoming a trend..
...which I so need to take no heart in.
People just come and go.

*Click click Click*, *Type type Type*, *edits..... Oopps! ERROR!*
.....and that's goes straight to the Recycle Bin.
Even that's done EVERY and most of the time on a computer...
and to every other demeaning things in life.

Everyday, all the time.
It's freaking tiresome to catch up and explain and just want to make things right.
Humans are sometimes just freaking reluctant.
..and becomes that UNWILLING client.
Those around them; we people can take your crap and yet still settle to get things right.
But we're still mere humans.
Patience is one thing you don't want to temper with. It just freaking explodes without warning if spices are added to it.

Honestly sometimes I feel so tired that I don't want to make up,
but always and mostly regret not doing so.
Maybe I see friends as friends, and still wanting to maintain as friends even if things do mess up which if you calculate, I assume and predict that some things just hardly or NEVER goes as they seem / planned out to be.
Maybe I'm the black sheep.
Maybe no one just freaking thinks like me.
Ponders. :\

Limitations.
Question, Question.
Should we be gone with it?

But who are we to play God.

So I guess I'd just have to live with it and accept the fact that people are meant to leave.
Or how else would I have enough space for more to come in. Right?
Maybe losing you will be something good. Or it may not.
But who is to tell.
Who knows?
..........Time will tell.
(:

P/S: Yes and I've noticed that my favourite adjective today is 'Freaking'.
...not forgetting my favourite and most used emoticon is the douche-face, '=\'
Maybe not so much in this post. But while talking, chatting, posting my status updates. [LOL]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails