My little Butterflies.

Monday, July 26, 2010

My peeps yo!

Suddenly just thought through some stuff. And while rummaging through them stuffs, I realised that I've actually passed by alot of groups. And I mean ALOT! Somehow it felt like they were a phase of what I was then. Leaving them just brought me more to where I am now. The cuts and bruises, even the many scars that are etched on me, all have made me stronger. But the journey never just ends there.

From those I called as family, friends, to labeling them as friendnemy. All the betrayals and war thrown. It seriously ought to be called the FROZEN THRONE then where we were all fighting in a awful cold war. Things just had to always end up bad. Some new people would come and ruin it.
But by saying that, I could just be that NEW person who goes to the other group and just ruin them.

The past few years since I've started, well I tried to start a fresh start but the past now keeps chasing up to me. And it's catching up. They come in tanks and battleships but disguised as cute fluffy bunnies and plushies for others to see. But deep inside I know what they are capable of doing - I was one of their art work which escaped from their gallery to escape that humiliation of being their mockery, being hung there vulnerable to everyone and everything. Helpless, defenseless, without backup.

I don't want this to be another phase of my life where the people just suddenly leaves. Suddenly just start a cold unexpected war. Suddenly me crying over something I did not see coming yet know that it would eventually arrive. I don't want to lose you, you, you and you!

No I don't.
I won't allow it.

But what if they were the ones who wants to go?
How could I possibly stop them?
Maybe I'm now just over my head.
Thinking of things that just wouldn't happen no matter what.

Like every other human being.
I admit that I am greedy.
I want the best ones of the flock!
And therefore my choice of wanting YOU.

You, you , you, you and you!

You guys are all that I want.
My MCD.
My besties.
My babes.
My buds.
My dudes.
My dudettes!
My devils.
My angels.
My lovers.
The one I can call my own.

I shant give up on you.
I hope you won't too.
I don't want this to be another book in which I shall have to finish reading eventually and the book just grows legs and run away.

All for one and one for all.
I'll be the one for all.
Will you be the all for one?

...should there be terms and conditions?
Laughs! Jokes.

I love you guys.
OSM MCD !
Yal just ROCK MY WORLD!
And you should always know it! (:

*H&K*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails