My little Butterflies.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just can't....


Honestly she doesn't and cannot see through the fur you have.
Averting's in your nature, from what's so clear.
Emptiness fills at no sight of you near.

When you do get back to your life,
Thoughts of whether things would be alright
Replaying infinitely in my mind.

Just can't wait to hate you.
But just can't seem to break through.
Boy you're killing me inside.

You've manage to be my sin.
The adultery I would commit.
Everything that I would go against,
Just to be with.....

Knowing not of the reasons you've set.
Knowing not the things that you've meant.
Sitting through, laying through tears bred.

Things that I do which I regret.
But things I did I could not stand.
Things just for you in retrospect.
Looking back,
...I'm not glad.

Should I forget you?
I'm not sure.
But thoughts of you
just spells impeccable tears.

You're always all that I want
..yet more that I feared.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails