My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Improvements- Glee!

Improvement today,
Teddy talked back.
I don't want to jinx things,
but I hope and do have a feeling that things would be brighter and better today,
and the rest of all my todays =D

Hope that later I would be able to get my things fixed.
Get to get some stuff done.
Glad to be making new friends, love the chats we have.
And well, have more improvements with current and coming relation-friend-ships things (:

Hope baby's clone would give me a call.
Came to like stories told.
Feel like a child listening at grandpapa's feet (:
TeeHee!

So, going to bed.
Hope to get be able to get up early and catch TOY STORY 3 with friend (:
If I don't, erm... my apologies !

So Cherio! and CHEERS :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails