My little Butterflies.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

MCD Family.


Well first off, for those who don't know what MCD means,..
...it's actually my dear and darling, and me!

[M]andy[C]hristy[D]es
We're so super DDFs!
Dear-Darling-Forever.

So well, our dearest papa is to be given credit for this post.
Well, our papa is Kennie! ..and here's a picture of him...; smiles!

*My favourite picture of his, during our trimester break!

He commented on a picture a long while ago.
Like two years?
Laughs!

D; left, M; middle, C; right.

..and not looking and comparing to the now and then,
I wouldn't have know the difference.
So well, check this out!

[M]

[C]

[D]


So saw the difference yet?
If you've not, eer.......... *remains speechless*
Two years (and more to come), I'll see you through the changes you make you guys!
Forever DDF and MCD!

We are family =D ~ brothers and sisters are we~


3 comments:

christy said...

DDF ^^ wiiiiiiii.......

王加竣 said...

wow, it is cool ! must make this be forever ya ^^

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha.. look at how much we've changed XD
hahaha... love you all!!! ((:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails