My little Butterflies.

Friday, July 16, 2010

You should know but shant.



We're all pressured.
I know I'm suppose to tell you.
But I couldn't find the words to.
I don't want to distract you or trouble you.
You have enough on your mind as it is to handle.

You might say I'm silly.
You might say I'm selfish.
but guess what, all I did was think of you.
Never stopped for a second not to.

Listening to you makes my heart wet with tears.
It's not that you're hurting me.
But too nice that I'm hurting myself.

I fear too much,
and just dare not.
Should I just leave it as it is?
Or fix it and risk messing it all up?

So vexed.
I wished you could tell me.
But I didn't want to waste your time.

I know I shouldn't,
cos it will be wrong.
But then I'll have to refrain from you.
The problem starts from me and my thoughts.

Gosh.
Dearie. I miss you.
I know you know.
I can't be soft and let you know tears shed.
Need to be strong to support you and not burden.
I may be wrong.
But at least I think I'm right.


You know you can do it.
Cos I know you can. (:
加油。

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails