My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The now.

Sometimes, you just gotta experience it before you can know how that person feels.
Everyone's so happy with their life.
It's just impossible to tell you what is running through my mind.
You won't understand.

Thanks for being there.
If I don't seek you, doesn't mean I don't treat you as an equal.
It's just that I need to find someone who understands what is going on inside.
All I need is a shoulder to hand on to for now.

But I shall be strong.
I won't let you down.
I shall not be so self-centered.
I know what's priority.
And in this context, it's just not me.

Thanks for being there my dears, my buds, my friends.
Cheers to tomorrow.
These emotions I shall vault them.
Temptation of reenacting them will be much ignored.
Just lend me your hand.
Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails