My little Butterflies.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Strike Power and We'll just go with Emo.


Strike Power on Rangers,
and we'll just go with Emo instead.


Finally I understood it.
Finally I could feel what you felt.
Finally I could see what you saw.
Even the touches from what you've sensed.
It's now understood.

I see emo people around.
I hear their cries.
I feel their pain.
Cos I feel like that too.
Maybe I might have interpreted it wrongly.
But they are projection of my feelings.
They might not be parallel to what you feel,
...but you're not alone.

I dare not see what you wrote.
I dare not see what is posted.
I fear the feeling itself for the roots is you.

Where else shall I air out to?
To whom shall my unheard cries be heard?

All I see are emo people around.
I shall morph into one soon.
Or I already am.
Save me while I'm still sane.
Or let me be in vain.

Emotionally burnt.
Fire extinguisher anyone?

My moods just swings about,
and chronologically with events that happen.
Don't mind me (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails