My little Butterflies.

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Sense of Relief.

6.04am
[clenching mouse firmly]
....scrolling up and down, switching from different notes, browsers and word doc.

6.20am
[Clicks on Save As button]
..goes to email and attach file.
[type some more stuffs]

6.34am
[Clicks on the Send button]


YES YES YES !!!
I've typed and squeezed every inch of my brain juice into it. Phew~

Thank God it's done.
Well it's like 75% done. But the load off my shoulder is just ALOT. My shoulder feels like it has feathers on them only. Just a little load and not like before where I thought for a sec that my dog was piggy-back riding me.

Hopefully it'll get done before the due-time, cos technically it's already the due-date day.
[Fingers crossed]

But now to do some light reading on Political Science.
Just a little prep for a paper later.
Then off to bed. Too exhausted, and I feel my sick coming on again.
GOSHHHH!
Don't want to get sick.

So anyways, Cheers everyone!
Ganbatte to those who are in their assignment periods and exams.
All the best everyone!
...don't forget your HEALTH!
nothing's more important than it. (:

Wishes everyone Pink of Health yo!
Cherio (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails