My little Butterflies.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jinxed it. Now hear.

Guess what.
I just jinxed it.
And now, I gotta throw Teddy away.

Could I not?
Can I don't want to?
It's impossible not to now.

I need to put the mask back on.
To fool everyone around me.
Deep down I want you to care,
but I can't bare shedding another tear again.
The pain is too much for me to bare.. Not again.

I look around and see people hand in hand.
It's tiresome to see people happy while you're just dying inside.
All I wanted, was to be happy too.

Sometimes I wished I would have amnesia.
To forget things that I want to undo.
Every other second would be a new experience,
... and a new memory for me too.

Now I feel so lost and alone.
Like a founded black sheep, but now lost once more.
Wondering around, wandering what to do with it's life.

"I guess this is it"... Five words that I hated to hear and use.
Always stating for a conclusion.
Summing up the last session.

I feel so tired.
So lonesome.
So much hatred inside, hating one's self for not learning from my mistakes.
Now it has repeated.
And teddy's leaving.
But wait, teddy has already left.
Gone to a far far away place.
"Don't wait for me." teddy said.
Teddy will not come home.

People will not understand.
People cannot comprehend.
Complication is a factor,
that you just can't unhand.

So don't try you to understand what little missy here is going through.
It's impossible to feel exactly like how she's feeling to.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails