My little Butterflies.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Chevvied.


Current feeling: Frustrated.

Darn. Having this bad bad bad irritation deep inside.
And no, it's not a physical itch. It's one of those itch that can't be gotten rid off and well, yeah, you can't scratch it either.

Argh!
Things just love to come crashing in on me.
Well I know everybody goes through bumpy paths, but this happens to often to be JUST a coincidence. ARGH!

I obviously always need a plan B, cos plan A always goes wrong.
Sigh. Now, as if I've not enough to worry about, I've got some damaging stuff to crack.
If what I predict were to happen, I gotta embrace myself of 300bucks flying away, just like tat. Like burning money!

Sighs out loud.
Oh well. To think that I would have gotten used to these kind of crap happening, but everytime each crap just gets better than the other. They never fail to amuse me with their creativeness. -_-

Well, hope everyone else is doing way better than I am now.
My plans to update my latest Fetish, Cacoethes, Passion, Love, Adoration, Gratification, Temptation, and Lust will have to be postponed to when my insides feel less irritated and more of a dalliance mood.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails