My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time for you, you, you and you.


I've not been blogging much yo.
Well, I have.
But not in a orderly, tailored...
....and basically not much of CONSISTENCY going about.

He says I'm not loyal to my viewers.
[Sobs!]

I do wish to have time to blog more.
It enlightens me and gives me a strange feeling of peace.
Cos I blog everything out.
(though some stuff are a little secret secret)
[TeeHee!]

Vogue?
Vague?
That's definitely for you to find out.
It's all subjective yo. (:
No right or wrong.
Cos if there is a right and wrong to be chosen,
it's gotta be both of them.

I guess that's why people are so smart~
those who say "don't know" as an answer.
Know not of which to choose.
Is it right?
or...maybe it's just wrong?
looks right? yet so wrong?
sounds wrong yet feels so right?
[Laughs!!!]

Aww... it's just so controversial because there is no right or wrong answer.
Some people just follows the crowd; their peers, to want to gain that acceptance feel.
But who wants to feel left out right?
....or could I be wrong?
[Givin' that eye-widened-look]

Oh look!
I just posted a post!
With something to mind-boggle you all.
(hope it does or else this would be an epic fail sentence!)

So til the next post we shall meet.
I shall bid thee fare well~
[LOLed]
Cheers! (:

I wanna break every clock,
the hands of time could never move again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails