My little Butterflies.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mirrorotic.

Feelings that don't matter.
I say that they don't.
The more I see that they don't,
The more they come and haunt me.

Even with you by me, I still miss you.
Our jokes, Our laughters.
I miss them still even if we're making new.

It hurts inside that I don't know what I'm feeling.
Maybe my ignorance and negligence of those feelings made them more than they were.

I cry.
Not because you're not there.
I cry.
Because you're no where here.

I fear.
Not because I've lost.
I fear.
Because I do not want to lose you.

You know not of the place you are in now.
I know clearly yet vaguely where I am.
But blurs the image of you in me.

I've not felt like this before.
Or maybe it's been way too long that I've forgotten that I could feel.
...at least to feel these emotions this way.

I fear too much of the mistakes I did.
I fear of repetition and reenactments of it.
Hurting her in the place where the scar used to be.
This time more than ever.

Trying too hard is what he said.
But I didn't put effort into it.
No realization of what I was doing,
..not until you told me and tore my hopes up.
Shredded them into piece, and blown to the wind.

I think too much.
She does too.
We both fear the worst of them thoughts.
But it's unenviable and inevitable.

All we do is cry.
Help us is what those tears scream of.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails