My little Butterflies.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Random Laughs.


Have you ever seen a CLEAN roach?
Or ever wondered why they're black? or dark dark brown in colour?

Well the answer just hit me like a stone while chatting with my pretty.
So we somehow were talking bout me being glued to her,
and that she was a sticky-paper and I was the fly stuck on it.
The she added a roach to that equation. Laughs!

So she said that roach would be my new friend,
then I said to make sure he's taken his bath then I'll only play with him.
She replied, "umm, would be drown lol."
..then "he uses soap and got choked"

Haha. Logically, well, yeah cos their "nostrils" are at their bodies?
So if they did use soap, they would have drowned themselves!
Laughs!

Well, if you didn't get it, urm... TeeHee!
You could ask me. Giggles.
Anyways, just some random laughs I had and am sharing (:
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails