My little Butterflies.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Photography.

You know how I love photography so much, that it's practically like my daily bread, aside from music. And one of my ways of relaxing is to just browse through photographs, pictures taken by others. Just basking in the moment, soaking up the scenery or memory of that time. It's one of my medication when I'm all stressed out. So there I was with nothing to do, and I was picture-surfing, and came across this gallery of wedding photos which I would just like to share.

-by Melissa Prosser-
24th April 2010
Rachel & Kevin's wedding.


Isn't the capture of this just awesome?

Love this the most! How the petals of flowers fall, so nicely done!


Just simply love her perspective of things.
To be able to capture them with such a momentous feeling.
For more information, if interested to see more of her work and if interested in getting such a sightful photographer for your wedding day, birthday, or just events, then can see more about Melissa Prosser here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails