My little Butterflies.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hatred.


Stop yelling!
Stop raising your voices!
Never you, not at her!
I super effing hate it; this feeling!
I don't like you argueing.
I don't like you beating each other to death.
It was my mistake if it's anyone's, just not hers to be responsible for.
Now it's me and you screaming again.
It's like a viral disease that just spreads like fire.
I don't like yelling.
I don't like the blames.
But I also don't like silence.
Don't make me feel alone when I'm like this.
It just feels like you're ignoring me.
I hate this silence more than the noise.
You just effing don't understand me.
Learn psychology if you want to!
I'm in that process myself.
Now just shut up your silence.
Silently you're mocking me,
I can see it in your eyes and the way you speak.
You say you don't judge others.
But everyone does!
By saying they don't judge, they are judging.
Just like a merry go round that never stops.
So just shaddup will ya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails