My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wobbly legs!

Pheww~
*wipes sweat off my face.

It's been a longgggg day today! And involved lots of walking.
Legs are kind of wobbly already but the footsteps aren't just about to end just yet.

Today, Mandy and I had one of those LONGGGG walks in campus.
So here's the deal, we kind of SPEED walked from the Eastlake gate all the way to Block B for class, then to Block C to find food but it was overwhelmingly PACKED, so we had to migrate to Block E which did not come as surprising to us as it was similarly packed as well. So Mr Dingding, Jye Jye, deardear; Mandy and myself had to go to Block H for food. It was a LONGGGG queue before we could get to our food.

After a well-hearty meal, we then proceed to Block E for our lecture class.
Seemed rather disappointing as we did not get to 'present' what we discussed. As there were points not mentioned by other groups. But still, happy we did not get picked because need not worry ourselves with what to say.

So after class we head back to Block C from E to the bookstore to check out some reading materials. Then to Block A; supposedly to accompany dear to see her advisor. But we detoured to a sort of campaign-like event? I think. Rather interesting, and well I hugged 3 people today! Glee!

Got to know some new people aside from the other exposure.
Going back there again tomorrow (hopefully). Will bring my camera along. Hope to get some wicked shots! =D Teehee!

So after that, we head back to Eastlake Gate where we then had to walk about 100m to get the car. Yes. It was rather far as the place there was PACKED and the line of cars were so LONGGGGG!

Dear and I saw some people marking sites or land or something and discussing some sort of like a blueprint thingy. Hopefully they will make STRUCTURED parking space! But please with no fees! It's torturing enough to have to walk so far and have to pay for it. Dangs! *face palming*

So well, actually the whole conclusion of this post is that, I'm tired. My dear is too.
Laughs. We were talking on the way back home about how far we have walked thus our wobbly legs now. But it was definitely good exercise!
So Cheers!

Going to walk the night market with my darling; Christy later.
To the showers I shall flee.
Cherio! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails