My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sealed with kisses.

Sometimes, I just want to write letters to you.
Just love writing about you.
Well, if I were to...
Here's how it would sound like...


Today's the day.
The day every man has and will go through every year on that same day.
Yes, it's that day.
Happy birthday!

Kisses I threw and tossed at you.
Some with sniper accuracy.
Some just as wicked and strong as a bazooka.
Whole heartedly, I've just tossed everything at you.
Giggles!

Just so you know,
if you ever do see this,
You're just awesome :D

How you make me laugh and smile even when all I want to do is cry.
How you make me sing joyous melodies when all I want to do is fall emo.
Darn how I hate it when you make me cry on command just by thoughts of you.
Yet I love just so much that you're just so real to me,
Though it feels so unreal to feel this real.



Teddy.
It's just you.
Well, I'm not going to remind you of how old you are but...
Happy Birthday!

Freaking so not over you. (:
Mwahs!
Sealed with kisses.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails