My little Butterflies.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The language Yellow.


Two days ago.

Had dinner with darling and her beau with another friend. So it was somehow like any other dinner outing except for the different order of food. But that other little difference was how we talked. Well, actually ME, of how I talked.

Darling said I've added a lot of yellow in my vocab and grammar. Not much of foul-language, but more of the 'yellow' sort of thing.

So darling said, if we continued any more yellow thing, she won't come out with us anymore. So well, I tried to stop myself from any yellow stuff. Laughs. It was hard since it became some sort of habitual-like. Laughs more.

But just now, darling said this,
"I just found out that yellow topic can make ppl laugh"
"So i dont ban yellow ald"

LOL!
Well, I guess a little of it isn't too bad as long as it doesn't get creepy.
Laugh. But will still try to stop putting too much yellow in things. Because before this, we managed to have loads of fun and laughters even without yellow (:
朋友,我们加油!
Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails