My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eavesdropping.

Well, something funny happened today while grocery shopping.
Was out with Mandy dear to get some cereals and bread and MAGGIE. Just to stock up cos it's going to be some crazy week where no more outings for me, well I shall try restricting myself and resisting from temptations of any sort. Fingers-crossed.

So the funny thing was, there was this promotion for MAGGIE, well it was MaMee to be exact. So it was buy 2 for 6ringgit which was rather cheap considering the actual price was about 4 ringgit plus. So I caught 2 in my arms, one on each arm. And of cos there were other people around there buying MAGGIE as well.

Then I said to Mandy, "Should I get these two?"
She replied, "They are cheap."
The I said, "But consuming so much MAGGIE isn't good."

Moments after, just rather a few seconds later, she burst out laughing uncontrollably!
Okay, it wasn't uncontrollably, but she was just laughing so happily out of no where, just suddenly. And she just couldn't seem to tell me what was so funny.
So I figured it must be something someone did nearby which she can't say it out loud cos it'd be too obvious. So I dragged her to one side to further ask her.

She then said, that there were two other guys there whom were also discussing about the price of MAGGIE and whether to take some more since it's on promotion.
She then asked me whether I noticed one of the guys hugging the packets with with arm and stacking up more packets on top of the other one with his other hand. I noticed it.

Then she said that the guy had 3 packets in his arm, but after I said that Maggie isn't good for health, he quickly put back one packet, glanced at his friend who was laughing at him. So she as well could not bear not laughing at the chap too. Which she ended up doing. Laughs!

So, well, the whole funny point here was that both parties were eavesdropping on each other with endlessly hilarious result. So a little of eavesdropping could actually bring merry to the soul. Laughs.

Well, maybe you guys need to picture the situation or actually be there to get that it's actually some random funny stuff. But as for Mandy and myself, it was and definitely still IS something we shall look back and laugh about for God knows we already did several times just after we had that encounter today. TeeHee!

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails