My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scars from the battlefield.


Sometimes I just effing hate you.
Well you know what? Two can play that game.
You say you're tired of all the crap I'm giving you.
Well guess what custard,
it's a decision made not to give up.
Now well, I won't give a damn about what you want to do with your life and all.


I'm putting on a smile you can never take off my face!
Never shall I cry for or over you again.
You're so not worth my tears and I deserve better than you.
So just do yourself a favour and screw yourself up, you know I won't give a damn.
I never had.

Thank you for giving me memories.
I shall erase the bad from them.
They are not worth remembering.


Yet again, it is what makes me put on this smile and moving on with a braver and stronger heart.
So screw that thought!
Scars are what makes a person stronger.
So thank YOU for the scars you left (:
I know we both have war scars.
But baby, love is a battlefield.
So deal with it and get the best out of it and not the other way round,
which you are already doing.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails