My little Butterflies.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tutorial fun!

Another funny moment in class.

And surprisingly I wore some colour to class!
Which is kind of rare to behold. If you ask people I know or am around most, and ask them what colour I'm in most of the time they won't hesitate to answer BLACK. Laughs!

I was in PINK the other day.
And dear was in GREEN.
Mr DingDing; WHITE and Mr Metal; BLACK.

Well it started with rain.
We got a little wet from it as it was just drizzling when we walked in to campus. Sat in accordance of Mr Metal, Mr DingDing, dear and I from the right to left.

By the way, I just love this picture of the rain.
Nicely caught (:

So one of our classmate asked whether the tutor could let us leave earlier because of the rain. And surprisingly, the tutor agreed.


So our class ran faster than usual. Like a choo-choo-train. CHOO CHOO!
And we had this one part where we read the dialogue and then kind of interpret it and find their keywords.

The first part was read by my dear and myself.
Then when the tutor asked what the keywords are and whether anyone could summarize the first part of it, well, no one answered. (which was kind of bad not giving a response) Douche face.


The tutor then said while pointing at me, dear, Mr dingding and then Mr Metal in sequence,
"What is red, green, white and black?"
A student from above then answered, "Friends"
Which made us broke out in tears laughing!
The tutor then said, "No they are colours."

There, that was our joke of the day. And it seem to still make us laugh til now whenever mentioned. Seriously hilarious!!
Cheers!
Hope you had a laugh or two out of it just as much as I had.
If not, well til next time for more jokes. Maybe they might get funnier. =P
Cherio (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails