My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rain after a drought.

Woots.
Everything is just pouring in. Like how it suddenly rains after a drought.
It is normal for assignments to be pouring in, but the sense of feelings, all these emotions are so new to me. Just filling up those cracks from the dry season of no rains. But somehow these emotions, some being very acidic. Filled with some sourishness in them and bitter pain.

It pains me inside to see things this way.
I shut my self out for a reason,
and this was it.
I cry blood, and not tears no more.

This pain suffered, is self inflicted.
Everyone has a decision to make.
And this was mine.
Oh how i so terribly resent it.
Decisions, especially such as these aren't my best ones.
But now, you are dead to me as I am to you.
I shall not feel no more.
Like how vampires shuts their feelings out.
Being all stone cold inside.
Yes I watched too many vampire movies.

Zombie-fied.
Vampire-fied.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails