My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Foxxy baby & Mandy.


So here's my little angel.
Baby's shy. TeeHee!

Well, was worried so badly about her. Hugged her the whole night but she was ignorant to sleep even in my arms. Told dear; Mandy about her and dear was so kind enough to accompany me to find a veterinarian for my baby.

After class, we went to old town. And guessed what.
There wasn't any vets to be found in Kampar. Gawdddd....
Like what the hell?
The person from the grooming centre told me to bring baby to the main city to get help.
Faints.
But dear suggested to go to the main city with me. Touched.

So left around 4.35pm, and reached at about 5.05pm.
Rushed off to the first ever vet I ever knew. She was also the first lady ever to become a vet in Malaysia (:
*and also baby's previous owner.

Laughs.
I thought ultrasound was only for humans, but animals have them too!

Picture taken by dear, while I was holding baby for the ultrasound.
It was in a dark room.

Well, baby was diagnosed with stone.
Saw a couple of them stones in her. :(

Here's Dr.Goh showing me the stones in her.
There were small ones and 3 lumpy ones. Douche face.
She didn't need any surgery, but she has to eat meds for life.
Her medication costs me RM75. Squints!
Now I have a big hole in my wallet. Gosh.
But it's all worth it. I rather have my baby alive than having those extra bucks in my wallet.

After all that worrying, it was time to head back home.
Dear asked the gang whether they would want to have McDonalds,
which they did and we ended up with a list of orders! Laughs.

Here's dear and baby.
We were outside McDonalds. Dear was on the phone with her dear. Laughs!
More posts on the McDonalds part of this story later. (:

So after we got em' orders, we head back to Kampar.
It drizzled, and was really cooling.
I love the rain. (:

Here's dear and baby again.
This time we were delivering McDs to the gang (:
TeeHee!

And well, want to really thank dear dear Mandy for accompanying me all the way to Ipoh and through that anxiety period whilst waiting for the vet. And then all the way back to Kampar (:
Appreciate it loads!

Baby & I love youuuuuuuuuu.. (:

I'm gonna learn the song Mandy by Westlife,
and the next time we go for karaoke, that's the song for you!
TeeHee!
For now, here's Westlife singing Mandy.
Enjoy! Dear, it's just for you (:
Hugs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails