My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bad Student Syndrome.

It is official. I've come to have the BSS; Bad Student Syndrome. Where by am now having thoughts of skipping classes. Evil thoughts that wanders around in my head.

Just like any other students especially freshies, they're the bestest ever. All good and innocent, such good juniors to evil seniors with plots. Haha! Nah, I'm just teasing. But like most of them, wanting to fit in, the first thing to do is not become one of those mischievous ones who breaks rules and gets caught red handed. Two category of GOOD students, one are those really innocently naive ones. And another is the kind that goes round the system and practically breaking rules on command, just without getting caught. Laughs.

But these thoughts are slowly creeping into my head. Gosh! Save me from this. It's like a laziness spell or something.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails